Veteran Lawyers Cape Coral Fort Myers
It’s no secret that the Veterans Administration has had problems for years. A huge backlog of cases, organizational problems and neglect of Veterans and their health has unfortunately been the story coming out of the VA for years. Spend any amount of time with other Vets, and you quickly learn that the system in place to help our soldiers is in poor shape, and the VA says it has been taking measures to improve their services, wait times and benefits. There is no reason why you should be subjected to those things as a Veteran.
Veteran Benefits Payments Areas of Focus
- Veteran Disability Cases after the initial denial of benefits through the Board of Veterans Appeals and the Court of Veterans Appeals
- Veteran Hospital and Physician Malpractice
- Veteran Compensation Claims
- Veterans Pension Claims
Veteran Medical Malpractice & Disability Claims in Florida
Avard Law Offices, P.A. handles medical malpractice claims where the malpractice has occurred within a Veterans Hospital or Clinic. These claims include such things as traumatic brain injuries during birth, surgical mishaps, failure to biopsy, and a variety of other types of negligence. In addition, we handle all types of Veterans Disability claims that go before the Board of Veterans Appeals and the U.S. Court of Veterans Appeals.
Veterans Benefits in Cape Coral, Orlando, Tampa and Beyond
Avard Law Offices, P.A. handles Veterans disability compensation and pension claims; aid and attendance claims to assist Vets and their families obtain nursing home and assisted living benefits; long-term care planning for Vets, claims caused by VA health care negligence at a VA hospital facility.
We are located in Southwest Florida and focus on Veteran Disability and Pension claims by appointment in Cape Coral, Estero, Naples, Sebring, Orlando, Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Arcadia, Marco Island, Bradenton, Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda and the surrounding areas.
Send us a message if you have any questions or would like a free consultation. Use the form on the right or call now (888) 685-7930
- The American Legion
- Diasbled American Veterans
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Veterans of Foreign Wars
- Vietnam Veterans of America
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Veterans’ Benefits Administration Home
- Board of Veterans’ Appeals Decision Search
- Compensation and Pension Services
- Correcting Military Discharge Records
- Government Printing Office
- House Committee on Veterans Affairs
- Information About VA & Health Benefit Services
- Links to State Veterans Agencies
- List Of All Military Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Locate & Print VA Forms
- National Archives & Records Administration
- National Personnel Center to Request a Copy of Service Records
- VA Disability Examination Worksheets
- VA Office of General Counsel