Craig Polhemus, Esq.
- Personal Injury
- Social Security Disability
- Veterans Benefits
- Medical Malpractice
- Georgetown University Law Center, Juris Doctor Degree, 1977
- Princeton University, B.A., Cum Laude, 1974
- Craig Polhemus was an editor of the Georgetown Law Journal
- New York – 1978
- Florida – 2011
- Counsel and Staff Director, U.S. Senate Subcommittee on Alcoholism and Drug Abuse
- Primary author of PL 96-180 and 96-181, reauthorizing and reforming programs of the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism and National Institute on Drug Abuse
- General Counsel, New York State Office for the Aging
- Directed statewide legal services program for older New Yorkers
- Wrote numerous New York State laws affecting the elderly
- Economist, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Wrote monthly column and annual summaries of “Significant Decisions in Labor Cases” for the Monthly Labor Review
- Author, “Labor Relations”, Dow Jones-Irwin Business Almanac, 1977 and 1978
- Executive Director, American Accounting Association
- Executive Director, Prader-Willi Syndrome Association (USA)
- Wrote column on legal ethics for the Sarasota County Bar Association newsletter
Board Certified in Social Security Disability by the NBTA. Licensed in both Florida and Massachusetts. Accredited Veterans’ disability attorney.
Board Certified in Social Security Disability by the NBTA. Licensed in both Florida and Michigan. NOSSCR Board of Directors Member.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Complete the form and we will call you back to discuss your case. We can schedule your free consultation by phone or at one of our Florida offices.