Deborah A. Wainey, Esq.
- Personal Injury
- Social Security Disability
- Veterans Benefits
- Medical Malpractice
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Juris Doctor Degree (summa cum laude), 1990
- Baldwin-Wallace College, B.A. (cum laude), 1987
- Ohio – 1991
- Florida – 2008
Professional Associations & Recognition
- The Florida Bar
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Notary Commission – State of Ohio
- Notary Commission – State of Florida
- Voted (by peers) as a top attorney in the field of Elder Law multiple times (Inside Business Magazine and Ohio Super Lawyer)
Board Certified in Social Security Disability by the NBTA. Licensed in both Florida and Massachusetts. Accredited Veterans’ disability attorney.
Board Certified in Social Security Disability by the NBTA. Licensed in both Florida and Michigan. NOSSCR Board of Directors Member.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Complete the form and we will call you back to discuss your case. We can schedule your free consultation by phone or at one of our Florida offices.