South Florida is well-known for golf. Unfortunately, lesser known are the frequent injuries that occur.
Joanne, Legal Assistant at Avard Law, is a former LPGA tour player. Her experience helps the firm in understanding the complexities of these cases.
In Addition to being on the LPGA tour, Joanne’s golf resume includes Cypress Creek, Orlando Assistant Pro; Beachview Golf Club Sanibel Island, FL; 3 time NH State Amateur Champion; NH Female Athlete of the year.
TYPES OF GOLF INJURIES:
- Being hit by a golf ball in flight
- Negligence of the golf course owner
- Golf cart accidents as a rider or being hit
- Being hit by a golf club during a swing
- Negligence of the golf course designer or builder
- Caddies and Spectators being injured
- Work Comp injuries of employees and contractors