Annaleigh P. Winston, Esq.
- Social Security Disability
- Juris Doctorate, University of New Hampshire
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, Boston University
- Attended Northwestern University and Sarah Lawrence College
- Attorney Annaleigh Porter Winston received her Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Boston University and her Juris Doctorate degree from the University of New Hampshire in 1980.
- She practiced family and corporate law in Maine and Massachusetts before relocating to Florida where she has been a member of the Florida Bar since 1989.
- From 1990 to 2006, she was a Senior Legal Counsel for the State of Florida’s Department of Children and Families, where she prosecuted child abuse cases and termination of parental rights. From 2007 to present, she has handled hundreds of disability hearings during her time at Avard Law.
- In addition, she does appellate briefs before the appeals council for the Office of Disability Adjudication and Review.
- Currently, when she isn’t engrossed in legal issues, she is spending her free time writing a mystery novel or travelling in Europe.