Deborah A. Wainey, Esq.
- Personal Injury
- Social Security Disability
- Veterans Benefits
- Medical Malpractice
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Juris Doctor Degree (summa cum laude), 1990
- Baldwin-Wallace College, B.A. (cum laude), 1987
- Ohio – 1991
- Florida – 2008
Professional Associations & Recognition
- The Florida Bar
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Notary Commission – State of Ohio
- Notary Commission – State of Florida
- Voted (by peers) as a top attorney in the field of Elder Law multiple times (Inside Business Magazine and Ohio Super Lawyer)’
- Member – National Organization of Veterans’ Advocates, Inc.
- Accredited Attorney – U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
Personal Life & Interests
Attorney Wainey is married to James Wainey, a high school mathematics teacher. She and Jim moved from the Greater Cleveland, Ohio area to Cape Coral, Florida with their two children in 2007. She volunteered with the Animal Refuge Center, the largest no-kill shelter in Southwest Florida, since shortly after becoming a Florida resident.
Board Certified in Social Security Disability by the NBTA. Licensed in both Florida and Massachusetts. Accredited Veterans’ disability attorney.
Board Certified in Social Security Disability by the NBTA. Licensed in both Florida and Michigan. NOSSCR Board of Directors Member.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Complete the form and we will call you back to discuss your case. We can schedule your free consultation by phone or at one of our Florida offices.