Volodymyr Zakhvatayev, Esq.
- Social Security Disability
- Personal Injury
- Veterans Disability
- Juris Doctor, Ave Maria School of Law, Naples, FL
- Master of Business Administration, Summa Cum Laude, Hodges University, Naples, FL
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Summa Cum Laude, Cleary University, Ann Arbor, MI
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida and Southern District of Florida
- Veterans Affairs Accredited
- Associate Editor, Ave Maria School of Law International Law Journal, 2017
- Member of Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society, 2014
- Co-author, “Climate Prosperity: A Greenprint For Southwest Florida,” Journal of Business Case Studies, 2011
Past Work and Experience
During his senior year at Ave Maria School of Law he had an externship at Staff Attorney’s Office of the Twentieth Judicial Circuit in Florida and handled criminal post-conviction cases.
Attorney Zakhvatayev has experience in handling Social Security Disability, Personal injury, and Veterans Disability cases at pre-trial and appellate stages. He also handles law office information technology (IT) tasks and issues.
Personal Life & Interests
Attorney Zakhvatayev is a native Ukrainian and is fluent in Ukrainian and Russian. He is married and has two step-daughters and one step-son. He enjoys photography, orchestra music, and outdoor activities.
Board Certified in Social Security Disability by the NBTA. Licensed in both Florida and Massachusetts. Accredited Veterans’ disability attorney.
Board Certified in Social Security Disability by the NBTA. Licensed in both Florida and Michigan. NOSSCR Board of Directors Member.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Complete the form and we will call you back to discuss your case. We can schedule your free consultation by phone or at one of our Florida offices.